Friday, August 8, 2008

FPD Teacher's Pets Round 2

Well, I'm a bit late with this, but I didn't think anyone would really read my blog. But just for that one person that accidentally ends up here, I made it to round 2 in the FPD Teacher's Pets program. There's a shocker!!! I really didn't think I'd make it, so I'm really excited!

Here's my entry for round 2 (click the image to pick it up if you want) :























The download link is available until August 11th so download it ASAP...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo hoo! Good for you! Your creations are fabulous! And congrats on making it through to Round 3!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed your strings. I thought the download link was valid until the 15th. They look great! Good luck with the next round.
Renee

Mary DK said...

Woohoo, I found you! I was so sorry to have missed your strings that I had to search for you to ask if you're gonna put those awesome stringies on sale somewhere. Please say yes!!!