Saturday, August 16, 2008

FPD and my new store!

Well I'm late with this again... I made it through to round 3 at the FPD Teacher's Pet contest and finally finished my mini kit for this weeks assignment. Just in time for the deadline. I had a really hard time with this one and I'm not really happy with how it turned out. I hope you are :) Here it is (image is clickable)






















Now the anxious nail biting can start all over again!

And there's more great news... I opened my store at Elemental Scraps today! I've really been looking forward to this and am so excited! To celebrate the opening I'm giving away some GCs over at DST. So go check it out! ;) Happy Place

Along with the opening I released some new stuff:































































Well that's it for today. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Jill, I think your FPD entry is great. Just fyi, I only DL 2-3 of them this round and yours was one of them! So GREAT JOB! :)
I'm on a CT with you for Danielle Young - I also CT for Sherri at ES and saw you joined them as a designer - best wishes to you!

Unknown said...

Hi Jill
SueNoName here. Just wanted to say thanks again for the opportunity to buy some of your kits with my 20% discount (from DigiShopTalk). I have been following FPD for the past few weeks, and loved your kits - I shall make sure I vote for them. Keep up the great work, I know I am a beginner, but your designs are an inspiration.
Cheers
Sue