Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Funkylicious Freebie

I made these Quick Pages as a freebie for the Daily Scrapper They were available for one week only. If you weren't able to pick them up then and would still like to have them, here you go. Enjoy!

Click the image to go to the download page.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I love the colors but unfortunately was not able to download the QPs. I kept getting a message that the link was not valid.

anke-art said...

Same problem here, download link is "not valid".

Beautiful QPs, though - as I can see from the preview ;)

redjudesigns said...

Thank you very much! I love QPs!
I had no problem downloading.