Yesterday the round 4 winners were announced at FPD and unfortunately I'm not one of them :( Well, I don't feel as bad as I thought I would. I had a great time participating and learned a lot. I'm very happy I made it as far as I did. When I started this I didn't even expect to make it through the first round...
Thank you so much to everyone who downloaded my kits and left comments. It means so much to me that you liked them and that you took the time to let me know!
Now that I'm out I will have a lot more time to work on new stuff, so hopefully I'll have something new to show you very soon!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am sorry you did not make it to round 4. I love your products at ES. I have been wanting to get a scribbled alpha and just love yours.
Awwww, I am so sorry to hear that you do not get to continue. I love your work and wanted to let you know you are an amazing designer! Keep up the good work and do not be discouraged. Best wishes!
Post a Comment