The picture is of my cute bunny Ollie. A year ago I saw him in a pet store and it was love at first sight. However, I promised my boyfriend not to take home any rabbits yet, because one of my hamsters just had 9 babies. But when I left him behind I just felt sick to my stomach. So when I got home I forced my boyfriend to come take a look at him and we decided to take him home with us. Because it would be my birthday the next day, my boyfriend gave me this little furball as a birthday present. And to this day I'm so happy with him! He's not as cuddly as he used to be, because he prefers to cuddle with his bunny girlfriend Izzy, who came to live with him last October, instead of me. But that's OK with me, that's how it's supposed to be!

Credits: Sweet Tropic Page Set and Chickadee Element Set by Danielle Young, Labels from Haute Spring by Zoe Pearn, Paper from Art Nation Blossom by Emily Powers, Handsewn Circles by Kate Hadfield, Edgy Edges by Suzanne Walker, Paint Splats brushes freebie from Brusheezy.com



No comments:
Post a Comment