Almost everything by Shantilly Faire available at ES: Delightful Damask Paper Pack, Template Set 1, Bracketeer (acrylic brackets), Acrylic Alpha from Leap, Alpha and notepaper from Swim, Back to Basics: Cardstock (24 colors), Wordy Strings by Natalie Braxton, Stamped Alpha Brushes by Michelle Coleman, Photo from stock.xchng
Journaling: For me summer means eating lots of strawberries. I usually eat them on a sandwich with some sugar. I sometimes eat so many of them that I get an allergic reaction. I love strawberries!
Last week I found out I made into Shantilly Faire's CT. I'm so excited! I've been stalking her ever since she opened her store at Elemental Scraps and already own pretty much everything from her store. So I'm a cheap CT member LOL If you haven't checked her designs out yet you just have to go take a look at her amazing stuff at Elemental Scraps! Her designs are bright, colorful, clean and just plain fun!
The second layout features a photo of one of hamsters. She's a very lazy hamster, that's very fond of eating, so she's a bit chubby. But that makes her cute and cuddly! This layout was mentioned in the Standing O at OScraps, WOOT!
Almost everything by Danielle Young available at Oscraps:Drama Queen Page Kit, Black ribbon from Black Market Page Kit, Acrylic flower and folded ribbon from Chickadee Element Set, Paint strokes from Sweet Tropic Page Kit, Template by Kresta for Sketch challenge at TDC, Pin-Up Vintage Photo Frames No.4 by Katie Pertiet, Balderdash by Rachel Martin at ES, Unraveled by Emily Merritt at WST
For this layout I used Danielle Young's new kit Drama Queen. It's such a cute kit! I love the bright colors and those little crowns are just adorable! Image is clickable ;)

Danielle Young's CT has it's own Team Blog now! There's a challenge going on right now and you can win a $5 GC to Danielle's store. So go check it out! http://www.danielleyoungdesigns.com/teamblog/





No comments:
Post a Comment