Sunday, June 1, 2008

First blog entry EVER!!!

Well, I thought I'd start a blog too, since everyone is doing it nowadays. And hey when everyone is doing it... That's just the way I am ;) No seriously, I started this blog to document all my scrapping adventures and everything that happens to me outside of the scrapping world. (Is there such a thing?) I want to upload my layouts and have them nicely documented in one place just for me and for the occasional reader that happens to end up on my blog (like my mom, haha). Of course I'll be doing a lot of enabling for the wonderful designers I'm so lucky to create for too. Why not start right away?

Danielle Young has put this amazing kit in her store at Oscraps on May 29th. It's called Black Market and I absolutely love the black and white/cream color scheme! Go get it now! It's only $3! Image is clickable...






















And here's a layout I did with it:







Credits: Almost everything is from Black Market Page Set by Danielle Young available at Oscraps, Photo Overlays by Something Blue Studios, Elicit Exquisite by Scarlet Heels Media Label the Date Vol. 02 by Mira Designs

2 comments:

Léa said...

Great blog!!! Do you have 20 pets??? Wow!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.