I got bitten by the designing bug too! I tried to make some papers and ended up with 14 haha. You can pick them up by clicking the preview. Please leave me a comment if you download. I'm very curious what you think about the papers and any cc is welcome! And don't hesitate to show me a layout you made with them. I'd love to see your pages! Enjoy!
Sorry, this download is no longer available. If you still want the paper pack, you can buy it at Alice Koh DesignsThanks everyone!
9 comments:
love the papers. thanks for sharing them.
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).
Beautiful papers...thank you!!
I love the bright colors! Thanks.
These are really beautiful!!!
Thank you!
Amber
thescrappywife at aol dot com
Hi Jill you did a fantastic job on these beautiful papers, I love the colors, thank you for sharing them.
Wow Juno they are so amazing!!!! Wonderful colors and patterns. Great work :D
super cute! Love the colors! I will post them on my freebie blog on Tuesday. Thanks, Ginger
http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com
thank you very much for the beautiful pattern...
Post a Comment