You Are a Reluctant Shopper |
![]() You really don't enjoy shopping. For you, it's just another chore. You approach shopping systematically. You research what you're going to buy and come prepared with a list. Of all the types, you are the most likely to not buy things you don't need. You try to de-emphasize stuff in your life. You find shopping and buying things to be a rather empty experience. |
Well, I think that's about right. I really don't like shopping. For clothes that is. I hate crowds and I think nothing fits or looks good on me anyway. So I only go shopping for clothes when I really need something. I'm such a weird girl LOL. My mom is a very impulsive shopper and half of what she buys she doesn't like afterall and then she gives it to me. So I do have enough clothes. I do like shopping online though. I LOVE books and nothing makes me happier than a package full of new books. Oh and shopping for scrap stuff is one of my favorites as well. And shopping for toys for my furbabies of course. In fact, I'm waiting for some paclages to arrive as I type!




No comments:
Post a Comment