Friday, January 9, 2009

Some layouts!

Being sick has had some advantages... My designing mojo has been missing for a month now but for some odd reason I did have inspiration to scrap. Might be because all the challenges are back at ES and SSD. I love doing challenges! Here's some layouts I made this week:

This one's for the template challenge at Elemental Scraps:



Credits: Game of Love by Danielle Young available on January 11th at Oscraps, Playing With Wordart for DAM by Natali Design

For SSD's TOTM lifting Kenna Ewing:



Credits: All I Want by Sweet Shoppe Designers (free with Scrap 'n Art eZine Nov/Dec), Borderline by Lauren Grier, Worn Photo Overlays 2 by Something Blue Studios, Tattered Overlays 2 by Lynn-Marie Favreau, Frame from A Bird in the Bush by Tracy Ann, Acrylic alpha from Freshness by Natali Design, Stitches from New Beginnings by Syrin (free with DAM Dec issue), Fonts: DJB Dear Marsha and DJB Plain Jain

For SSD's Spin-a-Lift lifting Kenna again:



Credits: Raggedy Annie by Robin Carlton, Kay Miller and Manda Bean, Deckled-Edge Papers by Misty Cato, Stitches from Persimmon by Zoe Pearn, Playing With Hang Up by Natali Design

And lastly this one I made for this week's Digi Dare #114. It was actually featured on the Gallery Standouts blog!!! I was literally SHOCKED to see my layout amongst all those amazing layouts!



Credits: Branch & Berry by Beaudacious Designs, Frame from All I want by Sweet Shoppe Designers, Annual Tag Book by Janelle (free with DAM December)

But designing-wise there's light at the end of the tunnel. I'm working on some collabs right now. Monday I will have one with Angie Kovacs, and I'm working on one with Jannylynn. So stayed tuned for those!

No comments: