Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Wow, 2008 has gone by fast! Same goes for the holidays! Unfortunately I've been sick all through the holidays. And I still am. The worst part is that I don't know what's going on. I've had tons of tests so far but they haven't given me any answers. Well I try to remember that it's a good thing the doctor's haven't found anything so far. At least I know that it's not something too serious. But this not knowing drives me crazy! I feel like throwing up all day (I'm not pregnant LOL) and all I can do is sit on the couch with my laptop and wait for the day to go by. Right now I'm really grateful to have scrapping as a hobby, cause it keeps me busy.

With the new year, come new challenges at SSD. And since I'm a true challenge junkie, I'm so excited! Today a new FOBTY was posted and we're supposed to write about our new year's resolutions. To be honest, right now I want nothing more than to feel better again. For me the new year has to be all about health. I want to find out what has me feeling so bad, resolve it and take good care of my body. Good health is the most important thing in the world! Without it everything else is impossible... Besides that I want to enjoy every minute of my life. Grow as a scrapper and designer. And maybe lose some weight LOL

No comments: