Monday, March 15, 2010

BIG NEWS!!!

I've been thinking long and hard about this but I decided this is the best thing to do...



























If you can't see the image, here's what's in it:

I decided to quit designing and am closing my ScrapMatters store on March 31st. I really appreciate the support you all have giving me over the past 2 years and would like to show my appreciation by having a huge retirement sale. Everything in my store will be 50% off until the end of March. Make sure to get all the stuff you want now, cause after March 31st they will be gone for good! Discount will show up in your cart!

Thanks again for your support! I probably won't be able to quit designing entirely, so be sure to keep an eye on my blog for some freebies in the future! Hope to see you all around in digi-land!

1 comment:

Angeljet said...

Oooh, dit is inderdaad big news! Je hebt het geweldig gedaan meis, ook in moeilijke tijden. Mooie kits in elkaar gezet. Helaas veranderde mijn scrapstijl waardoor ik minder goed kon werken met jouw kits, maar mijn tijd in jouw CT was erg leuk.
Ik wens je heel veel succes en geluk voor de toekomst zowel zakelijk als privé. Knuffels van Henriëtte aka Angel Jet