Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Is All Around Me...

I showed you this sneak peek yesterday and here I am with the full preview:


























I also made some quickpages to go with it:


























And in case you want them both, I bundled them so you can save some cash:


























Before I leave you to shop, I have some inspiration from my CT and ScrapMatters Girls for you:

By Li


























By Cinna


























By Amber (also using new products by WM[Squared] and Jennifer Barrette)


























By Monique (also using new wordart by Sahlink Studio)


























By Lori


























Oh and before I forget... Sya and I decided to add some more stuff to our collab A Different Kind of Love. There's now a collection with an extra alpha pack and a pack of quickpages:












































































All the new stuff is on sale for a few days, so be sure to get it now!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

No comments: