Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Layout spotlight and FOBTY...

I thought it would be nice to spotlight some layouts I found aroung the community using my products! I feel so honored when I run into a layout using my products! It still makes me feel all giggly inside LOL I've linked all the layouts to the gallery so you can all leave them some love!

Here's a totally adorable layout by jam1el33:



And I just LOVE this one by dna13, the photo is so great!



And a supercute page by sarahtawisha:



Love this simple yet gorgeous page by judet:



Another cute one by Stefhale:



A beautiful one by scrapmommaof3:



And these are just a few pages. I wish I could post them all! Thank you all so much for using my products to document your precious memories!

And there's another FOBTY on the SSD blog. "What do the flowers you pick say about you?"




A Lily Says You're Very Enticing



You are playful, flirty, and friendly.

You can easily light up a room... or someone's heart.



Your unique personality attracts a lot of attention!

Your cute ways get you in trouble. People can't help but be a little jealous of you.



LOL okay.... that wouldn't be the first thing I'd say if I was asked to describe my personality...

1 comment:

Julie Gropp said...

thanks for picking my layout to feature. love your products.
julie