I made a template out of one of my layouts and thought I'd give it away here for you all to play with :)
The layout I based the template on:
And the template (click image to download):
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.
As a relative newbie to scrapping of anykind...I have grown fond of templates and this is a bewt! Thank you for sharing...found my way here from PBP but fan of your work via SM & ES...I get my scrappy retail therapy there too lol Great blog!! Blessed Be!
7 comments:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.
Dankeschön Süsse!!
Thank you, Jill!
Love this template!
Many,many thanks!
As a relative newbie to scrapping of anykind...I have grown fond of templates and this is a bewt! Thank you for sharing...found my way here from PBP but fan of your work via SM & ES...I get my scrappy retail therapy there too lol
Great blog!! Blessed Be!
Thanks for the template! I'm a bit picking it up - but can't wait to use it!!
Post a Comment