Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some more layouts

Last week I found some time to scrap. Or better said, I made some time. I've been so busy with designing that I didn't get to scrap. But I decided to make some more time for it, because I really miss it when I don't. So here's a few pages I did last week.






















For this page I used Cinnamon Designs' Vitaline Collection and Hold Me Tight. Nathy RAKed me with it. She's such a sweetheart!






















This one was made using Danielle Young's Licorice Jelly Bean Page Kit. LOVE the colors in this kit!






















And here's some more... I just couldn't stop LOL All the images are clickable in case you want to view the full credits.





























































And last but not least... I'm joining a new store!!! I'm so excited about it, but I'll hold off on telling you until after the official announcement.

See you soon!

No comments: