Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some awesome news and some new stuff!

After designing my butt off the last few days I finally put a new kit in my stores! Yes storeS cause I'm a new picklehead over at Pickleberrypop! WOOHOOOOO! I sent them an email when they had a designer call and never expected to hear from them again, but I did hear from them and even better I got offered a spot! PBP has been one of my favorite shops for some time now, so I feel so honored to be a part of the team!

I wanted to make a really masculine kit that can be used for grown-up dudes as well as some cool little dudes and here's what I came up with:






















And for one week only you can get this mini kit add-on free with the purchase of the full kit!





















And my fabulous CT made some awesome pages with it:

By nadlm





















By Miranda Buijs





















By bettybuh





















By Angel Jet





















And last but not least I have a new alpha in my stores as well:




























Well, that's it for now. Talk to you soon!