Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm back!!!

Wow, it feels like it's been ages since I've been designing. Real life has really gotten in the way of designing during the past months. But I missed designing and scrapping, so I'm very happy to be back! And what better way to restart my designing adventure than with some exciting news?

1. As of this month my designs are available exclusively at ScrapMatters! This will make things a lot easier for me to keep track and for you guys to find all my stuff in one place.

2. Today's Black Friday and of course that means a huge sale!































The free with $20 purchase MEGA template pack:


























3. I have a "sort of new" kit. This kit used to be a collab with TheresK, but I decided to break it up and add some new stuff to make it entirely mine. Get it during the sale at 45% off!



Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping (and BF shopping)!

1 comment:

Julie Gropp said...

so glad you're back! I thought you had retired without telling anyone!