

And there are some exciting things going on at ScrapMatters!

In case you can't see the ad image, I'll spell it out for you ;) Hmmmm, where to start... first of all there's a HUGE sale starting today! All personal use items are 30% and all commercial use items are 25% off! Next we have some amazing FREE with purchase goodies for you. Spend $10 and get a FREE hybrid grab bag, spend $20 and get a HUGE template pack FREE along with your new goodies. And when I say huge, I mean HUGE: there are 40 different templates included in this pack!
Here's a preview of the templates so you can see how awesome this deal is:

And last but not least, there will be some new designers joining ScrapMatters. They will be designing some great hybrid products to go along with the new TANGIBLE hybrid products that will be available at ScrapMatters as well!
Now how's that for some exciting news!



No comments:
Post a Comment