Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mystery Mix QP blog train! Freebies!

Last time I blogged I told you about the Mystery Mix Grab Bag we did at ScrapMatters. So the 4 of us, Sya (Sya's Blueprints), Wendy (WM [Squared] Designs), Brianne (Hafen Creations) and me, came together again for this fun blog train. The designers and some of our CT girls created some (or better yet: A LOT) Quickpages for you all to download for free! I'm the last stop so hopefully you already picked up a bunch of them. I have 4 QPs for you. The first 3 were made by one of my CT members Anne-Katrine and the other one by me. Enjoy!







http://www.4shared.com/file/114452648/6c39a4b7/akhn_smmysterymux_Qps.html



http://www.4shared.com/file/114450874/ee355ede/juno_smmysterymix_QPs.html

Be sure to stop by all of our blogs and pick up all the QPs!

# Wendy: http://wendys-craftycreations.blogspot.com/
# Kim: http://sassysimpsonsisters.wordpress.com/
# Heidi: http://www.myfamilyscrappings.blogspot.com/
# Heather: http://heatherw25.blogspot.com/
# Val: http://geniabeanascraps.blogspot.com/
# Krisi: http://adamandkrisi.blogspot.com/
# Jen D: http://thedaveydaily.blogspot.com/
# Brianne: http://www.hafencreations.blogspot.com/
# Sya: http://scrap-stuff.blogspot.com
# Brigitte: http://scrappassie.loggy.nl/
# Petra: http://picarook.blogspot.com/
# Allison: http://on-allisons-time.blogspot.com/
# Stephanie: http://thebakerstuff.com/blog
# Linz: http://l-i-n-z.blogspot.com/
# Jill: http://junosscrappingblog.blogspot.com <-- You are here!

Oh and if you still haven't picked up the grab bag, do it quickly cause it will be gone after Tuesday 6/30!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you