Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FOBTY and some layouts...

There's another FOBTY up on the SSD blog and of course I played along :)



You Are Spring Break



You are fun loving and celebratory. You live for good times with friends and strangers.

You like meeting and mingling. You are a social person by nature.



You like to "play hard"... even if you don't work hard.

You are able to let go of your worries and truly enjoy life.



























AND I have been chosen to be a CT member for Fee Jardine, woooooooooooohooooooooooooo! Her stuff is so pretty and whimsical. Here are 2 layouts I did for her:

Using her new I Heart You doodles and gorgeous Painted Bliss Papers:












































































And one with her gorgeous kit Splendor:





Unfortunately I can't link you up to her products, cause the Sweet Shoppe is down...

Next I finished a layout with Danielle Young's Muffins for Mom kit:




















































And Gypsy Couture released a super sweet kit last Thursday. Here are 2 layouts I made with it:












































































Oh and make sure to check out Gypsy Couture's $2 deal today at The Digi Chick!

2 comments:

Angeljet said...

Congrats on chosen to be CT member for Fee Jardine! Have fun there.

Dani said...

Great Layouts Jill


FOBTY:
i am a Baseball Game
thats not really