Friday, April 10, 2009

New Stuff, Sneak Peek & Newsletter Freebie!

Today's New Release Day at ScrapMatters and I teamed up with my friend Theres again to bring you some new CU goodies. These are also available at Pickleberrypop and as always will be 25% off!







And I have a FREE sampler in my store at ScrapMatters so you can try out our CU stuff and check out the quality:



And I have a sneak peek for you. This collab kit will be released on Monday:



We prepared a little add-on to this kit especially for our newsletter subscribers. I'll be sending out my newsletter on Monday, so you have until then to sign up and you'll find this little treat in your inbox. If you're already a subscriber you'll of course be getting it too ;) To sign up you can use the sign-up box on the hand side of this blog. Here's what you'd be getting:



Thanks for stopping by and see your here (and hopefully in your inbox ;)) on Monday!

No comments: