You might know I participated in the designer contest over at Sunshine Studio Scraps and guess what.... I got offered a spot at their store!!! For the last Mission we were supposed to create a full page kit using 30% or less in commercial use stuff. This kit is now for sale in my SUN store AND I made a few Quickpages to go with it. Until December 5th you get these quickpages absolutely FREE with the purchase of the kit!


And besides this warm & cozy kit I teamed up with Vici Greenlees of Victoria's {chirpi} Designs to bring you this fresh and frosty winter kit:

And last but not least I have a little freebie to share with you. It's a template I made based on this layout I made I while ago:

And here's the template (click the image to download):
1 comment:
This template is really unique. Thanks for creating and sharing. I love the kit you designed.
Post a Comment