Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Sunny Day...

I finally finished something new, yay!!! This kit was inspired by a mini kit I made earlier that was named Sunny Day. So I decided to call this one Another Sunny Day. I really hope you guys like it! Oh and because it's new and the sale at ES has been extended it will on sale for 35% off!






















This morning I brought one of my fur babies to the vet. It's a mouse with a tumor in her little neck and he's going to try to remove it. It might seem weird to a lot of people that I let a mouse go through surgery, but I think that when you decide to take care of an animal, you should do the best you can to keep them healthy. And a mouse means just as much to me as a dog or cat does. I can call in 20 minutes to ask how everything went, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I really hope everything went well and that I can pick her up again by the end of the day.

Now, I really want to do some scrapping. I barely scrap lately and I really miss it! I think I'll do some challenges today to get my scrapping mojo going.

Well that's it I guess... Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The new is so pretty. I will have to work with it. I am still waiting for the run down of all your animals.